3'' Bore x 30'' Stroke - 1.5'' Rod. Dia. Chief AT Alternative to Tie-Rod Cylinder
This welded cylinder features a snap ring on the rod-end gland for easy field repair. Unlike a tie-rod, there are no bolts, simply remove the snap-ring and you're ready to replace the seals. This cylinder provides value pricing without sacrificing quality. Each cylinder undergoes rigorous testing to ensure maximum reliability and performance.
- Rugged ductile iron welded clevis design.
- Standard SAE #8 ports.
- 3000 PSI seal kits for extended life.
- Retainer ring (snap ring) head design reduces downtime and allows for quick and easy service.
- Optional SAE #8 third port location (for 90-degree use)
- Hard chrome-plated rod for the most extreme applications.
- Precision welded piston.
- Gloss black paint finish.