Careers at Bailey
Join a team where each employee makes a difference. Bailey International, LLC offers career opportunities in a variety of professional and technical disciplines; including positions in fulfillment, manufacturing engineering, finance, customer service, sales and more. We also offer candidates a diverse work environment rich with learning opportunties. Could Bailey International, LLC be the next place for you? Take a peek at our benefits, core values, hiring process and finally open positions to see if you and your skills might be a good match.
- Major Medical Insurance, including three plan options
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Company paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance
- Voluntary Supplemental Life Insurance
- Company paid Short Term Disability
- Company paid Long Term Disability
- Health Savings Account
- Flexible Spending Account
- Traditional 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- ROTH 401(k) Savings Plan with company match
- Generous Paid Time Off
- Ten (10) Paid Holidays per year
- Employee Appreciation Events
- Community Involvement Opportunities
Bailey Core Values
Our core values are integrated into everything we do here at Bailey International, LLC. They include:
- Passion – Passion drives Bailey and our employees forward!
- Team – When we move forward together, everyone wins!
- Creative – Do uncommon things in uncommon ways!
- Deliver – Identify opportunities, own initiatives and create solutions!
Bailey Hiring Process
It is important to Bailey to take our time and ensure we select a candidate that not only meets the position qualifications and requirements but also fits well with our culture. We are searching for individuals that will strengthen our core values and make valuable contributions to their own professional/personal growth and the growth of the company. Bailey is a drug free workplace, therefore a pre-employment drug-screen is required for employment.
We ask all candidates to review open positions and complete our online application here.
Please note: The application must be completed in its entirety including, but not limited to, dates of employment, references, and signature. Incomplete applications may not be considered.
Should you have any questions, please contact our HR team at 865-588-6000 or via email to HR@BaileyHydraulics.com